Thursday, 14 May 2009

Fuck

It's hardly surprising that young people and politics mix like talent and Britain's Got Talent when politicians have their own moats.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5310200/MPs-expenses-Paying-bills-for-Tory-grandees.html

Being made redundant recently and struggling to pay the rent when politicians claim 'allowances' for the cleaning of their moats or having a chandelier fitted in some far away mansion, kind of, ya know, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

When on top of a £70,000 a year salary with no mortgage to pay on their 2 - 3 homes they are allowed thousands of pounds to claim on fruit and veg when the third sector is struggling to stay afloat with no government help....

I tell you what, I can't be bothered to keep typing, because there is a hideous gap between these people, my life and general reality that makes it inconceivable that they are allowed to make decisions on how I'm supposed to live my life. It's a waste of anger.

They are defining peoples lives while some slave cleans their moats on our money.

Seriously, we all need to wake up.

Fuck.

Photobucket

No comments: